Sunday, October 11, 2009

The awesome stuff in my life right now

First of all, tomorrow is the first day of a sick new week. Since I'm not working ALL week i think i should go on vacation with myself, i really miss vacations!!! If anyone's interested please. bring yourself and some cash. Sunjer, u should post some videos I'm bored for real.
By the way I'm working at a shitty toy store, I'll post some awful pictures next time. Also there are so many bad stories involving bad people.
anyway

Here's a group of low-res photos it makes me feel so good
lowres
Also flickr in general is great great a great thing here allaaa

She makes stuff i wanna eat
http://www.fecalface.com/SF/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1665&Itemid=92

And i'm refreshing my arabic skills
For skills

ON FIRE!!! I did it for sandra and SHE'S GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment