Sunday, October 11, 2009

The shitty stuff in my life right now

I wake up in the morning n' feel like shit.


I'm looking in the the bathroom's mirror , and I see a long turd staring at me.


Taking the public transportaion is a great way to travel, specialy with some nice old-almost-dying grandma coughing at you, sending her germ-infested MUCUSED spit.


Simply can't work in the morning, It's hard to focus when yo' mind is made of shit.
Way too many people, way too much bullshit.

I leik facebook, you can see yo' friendz, and you can see their picturez with people they used to hate but now they liek dem n' hang out with dem, while you're being dumped like gar-bitch.

You can see them one day in da street and they'll say to ya :"Wazzap my brotha", giving their shit-eatting grin.

I also leik old fucked up horror movies.
We used to be naive, used to be amused by the simple stuff... I think it's beautiful.

...I envy you kiddo.


It's a good thing that while there will always be new shitty movies dropping at us from the skies, you can crawl back into your safe dark cave, and watch rubber masked zombie ripping off someone's face, tearing apart her glorious flesh.









...Wallak



Goddamn where's a zombie holocaust when you need one.



-----------------------------------------------------------



What the fudge with the toilets in public restaurants?







Because when yo' going to take a piss, that's the first thing you want to see - a muscled naked man staring at you, smiling as you unzip yo' pantz.






It's the most awkward decision I've seen...
















...After giving Ubama the Novel price that is.


So anyway... This world is fcuking stupid
I hate everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment