Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Twisted Third Nipple


I need to cut my hair.
I hate cutting my hair,
But the evil forces make me do it.
Fuck teh system.
My friend says that after I cut my hair I look like Radish.
I think I just look like a shit, but hell that’s her opinion.

I had another dream about the devil…
Again, staying away from me as possible,
Enjoying with the other daemons,
She says I’m an angel, She knows I’m pathetiK.






I wish I could get on that bus...







So after gallons of coffee I’m still tired,
I still feel like shit.
And I still remember that fucking dream.
I need Vitamin D, and Omega 3, and to eat lot’s of cheese.
If not I’ll collapse.
Last week I was so depressed that I began to run in the streets almost every night.
I was a lot faster and I had more endurance than usual.
So how the fuck I’ll collapse? That’s just fucked up.

I think I'll start smoking, It's neither be calm and get cancer than be nervous all the time and have some fucking heart disease. promises today worth shit.

Night of the living dead was great!
It wasn’t exactly what I’ve thought It would be but still very satisfying.
Unlike “The crazies” my feeling that this movie was a lot more solid.
Less cutting in a scene, the plot was a little bit more interesting, I tried to imagine myself as a guy in 1968, you don’t know much about zombies, most of the movies are about Dracula, Frankenstein or some shit like that, and the movie doesn’t explain immediately what’s going on, who’s attacking the civilians, you have no clue what’s going on, and I really liked it, also the hero is some cool black dude, how awesome is that?


Next target: George A. Romero’s “Dawn of the dead” – 2 and a half hours of fun.

I really like stupid shit like that, I think I’m getting dumber every day.
"Embedding disabled by request" - FAGS

Last but not least is our hit of today – this band is sweet.
Off to hang myself, Totolos.

No comments:

Post a Comment